3.19.2009

"You know what really grinds my gears...?"


Some friends (and bandmates) of mine have decided to do a once monthly multimedia event at a club here in the city. There will always be a performance by Pile of Kittens (they're hosting) but the rest of what happens each month will be determined as it goes along. It's called Grind My Gears and the first one is happening on April 2nd at the Pyramid Club. I, along with other members of my photo a day project mentioned previously on this blog right here, will be exhibiting photos! There will also be several short films and two other bands performing. AND if you feel the need to rant about something into a microphone you can do that too! As long as you start it with "you know what really grinds my gears....". If you're local to NYC come on down!!!!! If you just want to watch us remotely become a fan on facebook!

1 comment:

TheresaJ said...

That sounds great! Good luck with it... :)