1.02.2011

"Is she pretty?.......prettier than me?......"

Between using Etsy as a source for Christmas presents and this new Activity Feed feature they've rolled out on the site - which basically shoves irresistible items in my face everyday -  I have a ton of new favorites.  Here are some of the highlights to tempt you all too...
I'll start with a treasury I made for New Year's Eve - I want it ALL!
I plan on collecting a lot more art this year than I ever have before and Etsy will certainly be one source.  Here are a few new favorites...
This one is called Red Parachutes.  Check out the whole Alyoisus shop because there is so much more to love.
Another print I would love to own from a shop called Mossmottle is 'Newfangle' pictured below.  Again, this is a shop you should explore!


Happened upon this shop recently too and adore the jewelry made from Buffalo horn (taken after the Buffalo has lived a long life..)  Many other beauties in Quecraft's shop too. 

I would also like very much to make a beer can chicken using this gorgeous piece of stoneware!
Take a look at the Clay Coyote Pottery shop for more beautiful pieces.

Lastly (for now anyway) is a magnet I purchased as a gift and both myself and the receiver were very pleased.  The entire Frantic Meerkat shop is great, so take a peek...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A very Happy New Year to you! thanks for writing up my red parachute print.
Kate

Stephanie said...

Happy New Year!!! great picks, I love that first print

M.M.E. said...

What a wonderful collection of art! I just love your blog.

Kara Lennox said...

You want to cook a WHAT kind of chicken? On second thought, maybe I don't want to know. You've highlighted some great items! Shop on!

Amanda said...

oooh nice picks! i really love that parachute print!

Kristin Aquariann said...

Fun treasury and finds! The vodka with ginger necklace is making me salivate.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am Your Newest Follower

Have a Nice Day :-)