9.01.2009

Ma Ma Se Ma Ma Sa Deja Vu


This past weekend Spike Lee threw a block party in honor of what would have been Michael Jackson's 51st Birthday. How could I NOT be there? I had a serious episode of deja vu during the celebration. Picture 1 - Prospect Park August 29th. Picture 2 - Pyramid Club August 6th. Maybe Spike showed up to Grind My Gears last month? If you missed the Birthday/Blackout GMG show here are some highlights!


I also wanted to share a brilliant treasury I was in this weekend. Thank you Elsie!!!

3 comments:

elsie said...

I love my ghetto treasury, it's so sad when they disappear! I would love to know your secret to getting an awesome screen shot - I have never been able to figure it out!! love your blog! namaste, elsie

SleightGirl said...

The party sounds awesome, and great treasury too!

* * * said...
This comment has been removed by the author.